The International Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation is now available, designed for individuals who wish to consolidate their Monitoring and Evaluation expertise through an internationally recognised award. The Award is provided by the International Academy for Monitoring and Evaluation.
The international certificate comprises as series of modular learning, a monitoring and evaluation project with the production of a project report followed by a final online discussion based upon the submitted report. The certificate has been designed so that learners who have completed some of the modules in the past are able to complete the remaining modules and attain the certificate.
The modules required to achieve the International Certificate are:
- Module A: Foundation in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Module B: Monitoring and Evaluation for Practitioners
- Module C: Making Monitoring and Evaluation Systems that Work
Additionally, an elective must be chosen from the following options:
- Foundation in Financial Understanding
- Foundation in Project Management
- Foundation in Presentation Skills
The modules are completed online with tutor support. Your tutor will also support you as you produce your project and will provide comments to the reviewer(s) who will conduct your final discussion.
To find out more, click here.